We are sourcing for a Payroll Specialist with ADP Workforce Now experience. Individuals with strong technical skills, good communication, and a go-getter attitude would be the ideal match for this role. This position will be responsible for payroll processing for 500+ employees.
Our client has an exceptional opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join their team. Matching, batching, and coding invoices, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, processing checks, and resolving A/P issues are just a few of the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk.
* Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, and scanned
* Manage the process of verifying and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
* Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
* Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
* Provide support to internal business partners
* Execute full-cycle A/P
* 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
* Adeptness in 10 Key Accounting
* Microsoft Excel experience desired
* Coding Invoices experience
* General familiarity with Account Inquiries
* Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
* Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Supervise and monitor adolescent youth in a Short-Term Residential Therapeutic Program and provide feedback to Cottage Manager. Provide guidance and scheduling to attain developed goals of residents. Transport as needed using an 8-passenger van on city streets or freeways to schools, appointments, shopping, field trips, etc. Liaison with school as needed. Maintain resident records in area of responsibilities.
§ Direct care staff shall meet one of the following seven qualifications:
1. A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree.
2. A valid Child Development Teaching Permit.
3. Completed 12 semester units of Early Childhood Education, Adolescent Development, or Foster and Kinship Care Education and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth.
4. A valid certificate as an Alcohol Counselor, Drug Counselor or Alcohol and Drug Counselor, and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth.
5. A valid vocational training certificate, credential, or documentation demonstrating that the individual is a trade journey person who instructs children in vocational skills and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth as a mentor, athletic coach, teacher, vocational coach, tutor, counselor, or other relevant experience as determined by the department.
We strive to exceed your expectations by breaking barriers and changing the game. We can help fill jobs from entry-level, mid-career to executives and C-level. Put our experience to work for you.
We have placed people in industries like:
We can help with:
We boost your bottom line with a strong mission and a clear vision. We are dedicated to our clients, and they benefit from our success. If you want to grow your business and take it to the next level, call us today.
We know that each employment situation is unique. Send us a message with your questions or concerns, and we'll get back to you with answers as soon as we can.
We love our customers and candidates, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.